Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How do I get my antioxidant level?

Now you understand why antioxidants are important. You also understand it's important to find out what your level is to determine if your current diet and supplements are improving your levels. With this information you can determine if you are doing all you can to combat the effects of free radicals on your body (aging, heart disease, cancer, etc).

How do you get scanned to find your antioxidant level?

First of all its important to realize the scanner is not readily available everywhere yet.

The best way to get yourself scanned, is to get in touch with me via email or call our offices at 312-780-1706. We can make arrangements to get you scanned in your area. The next question is how much will this set me back? What will it cost? We are making a special deal for people that mention they saw this on our blog...$10 will get you scanned! That's an incredible deal. All you need to do is tell us you read about the special price on our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,

I am SO happy to see you blogging and I am honored to be able to make this comment.

My very best goes with you and all that you touch along the way!

You are the BEST!

:)
Althea Garner

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Dropped by after seeing your post on ryze bloggers network. Intersting stuff. Keep up the good work.

Moni

RennyBA said...

I'm here from Ryze and your post at bloggers group. Congrats from Norway and good luck with your project!